Information on the corona virus (Covid-19)
Master Degree Program for Lawyers Graduated Abroad (LL.M.)
Our application process has two steps: First you need to register for a "Vorprüfungsdokumentation" (VPD) at uni-assist. Then you apply via Klips 2.0. For further information please read the Application and Admission section below.
We are looking forward for your application!
- Program Officer: Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Heinz-Peter Mansel
- Duration: 2 Semester
- Students: A total of about 50-55 students
- Students from all over the world: every year about 30-35 students
- Students from the University of Tbilisi as part of a DAAD cooperation program (Flying Faculty): approx. 15 students per year
- Program Officer: Prof. Dr. Kempen and Prof. Dr. von Coelln
- Students from China University of Politics and Law in Beijing: about 4 students per year
- Program Officer: Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Dr. h.c. Claus Kreß LL.M. (Cambridge)
- Overview of the cooperation